The Arizer XQ2 is designed to be safe, reliable and affordable. The vaporizer is simple in design and easy to use, yet it has features that are only available after 15 years of experience in the industry and vital consumer feedback.
Better by design, this state-of-the-art vaporizer has something for everyone.
What’s Included With the Arizer XQ2 Vaporizer?
The XQ2 has it all, and if it doesn’t have it, you’re sure to find it in the box. Nearly everything you could possibly want in balloon vaporizers or any other is included, such as:
- 3” Silicone Whip
- Airpath Filter Cartridge
- Aromatic Botanicals
- Balloon Bags
- Balloon Cap
- Balloon Connector
- Dome Screen
- Flat Screen
- Glass Aromatherapy Dish
- Glass Balloon Mouthpiece
- Glass Cloud Chamber
- Glass Flavor Chamber
- Glass Mini Whip Attachment
- Owner’s Manual
- Power Adapter Charger
- Stainless Steel Stir Tool
- Tuff BowlGrips
- XQ2 Remote Control
Naturally, the vaping unit is included and has impressive technical specs:
- Diameter: 6.23”
- Height: 6.78”
- Weight: 1lb 1.6oz
Every purchase comes backed by a three-year warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Features for NextGen Vaping
If other balloon vaporizers leave you wanting more, the XQ2 definitely won’t. The vaporizer is designed from the ground up to offer some of the best technology in the industry, and you’ll find this in the new features available:
Full Convection Heating
Advanced, ceramic convection heating is in use to vape dry herb better than ever before. Full convection heating ensures that you’ll enjoy the best, pure vapor time and time again. There’s also a ceramic heating element, for maximum vapor quality.
Whip and Balloon Compatible
Balloon and whip systems are available, and the Arizer XQ2 comes with dual glass connoisseur bowls, which you can use for micro-dosing or for when you want to enjoy thicker vapor. The cloud whip system offers a glass mouthpiece, too.
It takes just 5 minutes to prime either of these systems.
The remote control puts you in 100% charge of your vaporizer’s features. The remote has multiple settings to choose from, including:
- Fan options, including turning off the fan for a higher burn
- Audio level, to change the unit’s audio settings
- Timer control, to automatically turn off the timer when you see fit
- LED light control, to toggle through over a half dozen colors
- Temperature control options
The only thing the remote won’t do for you is fill in the herb. If you know that you’ll be vaping later or when you come home, you can fill the heating element beforehand and start it up with the remote.
And there are three, fully programmable temperature buttons that allow you to one-tap control the unit’s temperature.
Internal 3-Speed Fan
On the user panel, which we’ll discuss more in-depth shortly, you can toggle between three fan speeds:
Fan speeds will help fill your room with aroma from the herb you’re burning. The fan also works to cool your herb so that your vape is the ideal temperature for you.
And the user-friendly operating system couldn’t be easier to use. The display allows you to shuffle through all of the unit’s key features and has a large display. You’ll never struggle to read the settings or see what temperature you set for the XQ2.
While these features sound impressive, let’s take a look at how the vaporizer performed in action.
Arizer XQ2 Review
Arizer XQ2 is different, and it comes with all of the bells and whistles that you’ve always wanted in a vaporizer. The unit offers light and tasty vape, and the ceramic heating element and glass components guarantee a crisp flavor.
We appreciate that you can vape the way that you prefer.
Vape the Way You Prefer
Vaping dry herb is fast and intuitive with the XQ2. One thing that is evident from the start is that this is a vaporizer built on choices. You’ll be able to choose from:
- Whip usage, which breaks free from the side attachments and hooks up more like a hookah. A three-foot tube is provided, which allows for enough length to vape in a chair while the unit sits on the table. If you want to vape with friends, everyone will need to line up to vape.
- Balloon usage is also available, and you can use this for limitless vaping range. Simply detach the balloon and enjoy the massive clouds. You can also pass the balloon around to your friends. If the bag ever wears out, you only need to replace the silicone connector and you’ll be fine.
Two Bowl Options to Meet Your Taste Preferences
Everyone has their own vaping taste and preference. However, the XQ2’s focus on giving you choices means that they’ve included two connoisseur bowls. The bowls are designed to hold small or large loads, and they’re made from all-glass, so they won’t hold on to flavors in the same way other units do.
The bowl grips easily slide over the glass and allow you to create delicious vapor.
If you want to micro-dose, the flavor bowl is the right choice. Through trial and error, it seems that the following temperatures work best:
- 375° – 390° is good for a fainter vape
- 440 – 450° is a nice moderate vape
- 500° is a thicker vape
But, you need to experiment on your own to find a temperature that is ideal for you. The precision temperature control and digital interface will make adjusting temperatures quick and precise.
P.S. You can also set custom temperature options right on the remote control.
Precision Temperature Control
With the XQ2, you can adjust the temperature right from the unit itself or from the remote control. Precise temperature control means that you can choose exactly your preferred temperature before your session.
- On the unit itself, you can access the temperature controls using the settings button, navigating to temperature control, and using the arrow buttons to adjust it to your desired temperature.
- On the remote, you can use the arrow buttons in the temperature button zone to adjust the unit’s temperature quickly and easily.
The LED lights at the base of the unit can also let you know when your unit is heating up or has reached your desired temperature. For example:
- Pulses from yellow to orange when the unit is heating up
- Pulses orange when the unit’s temperature is stable
- Blinks green twice when the unit has reached its desired temperature
The XQ2 comes with an upgraded, state-of-the-art remote control that makes it easy to adjust your vaporizer’s settings.
The remote’s large buttons make it much easier to use. With the touch of a button, you can adjust the fan speed. It also features three programmable temperature presets and easy access to custom session settings.
Tips for Using the XQ2 Like a Pro
The XQ2 has an intuitive, user-friendly design, which makes it a great option for users of all experience levels. Here are some tips to help you use your XQ2 like a pro.
- For long draws and big clouds, set the vaporizer to 470° F, and wait for the light to turn green before loading it up.
- Use coarsely ground herbs in the Cloud bowl. Tamp it gently – don’t pack your herb.
- Once your bowl is loaded, place it on the vaporizer. Attach your whip and wait a few minutes for things to heat up.
- When you’re ready to take your first draw, make it long and slow. The first hit is almost all flavor with minimal visible vapor.
- Before taking your next hit, stir the bowl.
- Try taking smaller puffs for the rest of your hits and stir after every few.
Give these tips a try to see if they work for you. You’ll naturally develop your own ritual and routine over time.
Arizer XQ2 vs Extreme Q
The Extreme Q is another popular vaporizer from Arizer that’s similar in design and function to the XQ2. However, the Extreme Q isn’t quite as advanced as the XQ2.
Let’s look at some differences between these two vaporizers.
Both the XQ2 and the Extreme Q can be used for vaporizing dry herbs and aromatherapy. The glass aromatherapy dish, which is included with both vaporizers, makes it easy to use botanicals for this purpose.
Both vaporizers come with bowls, but the XQ2 has more options.
- With the XQ2, you get the glass connoisseur bowl, which has two chamber sizes so that you can choose between better vapor production or flavor. This bowl is designed for use with the balloon and whip systems.
- The Extreme Q comes with the Cyclone Bowl, which is a standard glass bowl that has cyclonic airflow.
Balloons and Whips
Both of these vaporizers are considered hybrids, so you can also fill balloons if you want. They both come with balloon accessories, which makes it easy to enjoy vaping this way. However, the XQ2’s balloon system has been redesigned to make it much more user-friendly.
With the XQ2, you can cap the mouthpiece to keep the vapor in the bag. This is something you can’t do with the Extreme Q’s balloon system.
In addition, both vaporizers come with a 3’ silicone whip and the all-glass mini whip.
XQ2 Has an Upgraded OS
The XQ2 has an updated operating system (OS), making it a more user-friendly option compared to the Extreme Q.
All features can be accessed right from the device itself. The color-changing LEDs set the mood for your vaping session, and they’re easy to change whenever you want.
Both the XQ2 and the Extreme Q have remote controls that can also be used to control the unit’s functions. The XQ2’s remote has a more updated look and streamlined controls.
The XQ2’s remote has three programmable settings for customizable temperature control.
All in all, the XQ2 and Extreme Q are very similar, but the XQ2 introduces some much-needed upgrades, including a better balloon system, versatile connoisseur bowl and modernized design.
The Arizer XQ2 offers the features and functions missing from many of the world’s leading vaporizers, including the Extreme Q. If you’re on the market for one of the best vaporizers and don’t want to choose between a whip or balloon design, the XQ2 needs some serious consideration.
It’s a vaporizer that is all about options, and it produces amazing vape, too.